Statement of Reasonable Projection (SRP)
Instructions for use – Statement of Reasonable Projection (SRP)
- The model document under 'Related File(s)' below is a sample SRP. Information will need to be tailored to the particular scheme/member and you may wish to amend the layout or add additional information that you feel is useful for the member, for example, some providers may wish to also show a projection of expected benefits were the member to make additional voluntary contributions (AVCs).
- Where figures are used, they are for illustrative purposes only.
- The model document contains endnotes which provide further information for the person preparing the SRP only. These deal with:
- Information to be given where a pension adjustment order is in place
- Value of fund and projections
While the Authority considers that this sample SRP has been prepared in accordance with the relevant legislation at 29 September 2014, anyone preparing a statement of reasonable projection should satisfy themselves that the information given is compliant with the applicable legislative requirements.