The following forms are provided below:

  • Application to become a registered trustee trainer for trustees of occupational pension schemes
  • Notification form on credit assessment process
  • Pensions Insolvency Payment Scheme (PIPS)
  • Section 48(2) application form for Pensions Authority certification
  • Section 64 application form to appoint a trustee
  • Sovereign annuity application form

The various funding certificates for funded defined benefit schemes and the application forms for funding proposals and ‘section 50 benefit reductions’ can be found here.